Achievements in Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
There are 20 Steam Achievements for Stranger’s Wrath, all of them story-based. The figures for the percentage of the game’s owners who have obtained each Achievement were taken on 27 December 2011.
The description for ‘Regain that spring in your step’ is missing but should read ‘Reach the Upper Dam.’.
PlayStation Network Trophies
There are 37 PSN Trophies for Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD, including the Platinum Trophy. Of these, 24 are story-based (the original 20 plus four new ones).
Minor changes were made to the story-based achievements for Stranger HD:
- ‘Hideout Seek’ was renamed ‘Junkyard Challenge’.
- ‘Who ate all the Zapflies?’ was renamed ‘Too Much Fuzzle Pie’.
- ‘Get to ‘Last Legs’’ was renamed ‘Giving a Leg Up’.
- Apart from D. Caste Raider, the descriptions of all Trophies for defeating Outlaw Bosses were changed from beginning ‘Take out’ to beginning ‘Bounty’.
- ‘Jo Mama’ and ‘Xplosives McGee’ were changed to ‘Jo’ Mamma’ and ‘X'plosives McGee’.
- The description for ‘Regain that spring in your step’ was added.
All of these are Bronze Trophies except for ‘Now there’s two?’, which is Silver, and ‘Smack down Setko!’, which is Gold. There are four new story-based achievements:
|Back in the Village||Defeat the Wolvark attackers in the Native Village||Silver|
|Slacker Clakker||Finish the game on Easy||Bronze|
|Stranger Danger||Finish the game on Normal||Silver|
|Sekto Suicide||Finish the game on Hard||Gold|
- Steam (accessed 27 December 2011). Global Gameplay Stats for Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath]. Steam Community. Steam.