Oddworld Inhabitants are running a competition for fans to (once again) name a part of the upcoming Abeâ€™s Oddysee remake.
The competition, which was posted on the official Oddworld site
, asks fans to submit names for some of the Trophies that will appear in the game.
The trophies to be named are:
- Kill a Boombat with a rock
- Escape from RuptureFarms without Abe being spotted by any Slig
- Have Abe die in 15 unique ways
- Kill Sligs in 15 unique ways
- Finish the game with the Good Ending faster than our best developer time
The deadline for submissions isÂ Wednesday 5th February, and all entries are to be submitted by email (email@example.com). Oddworld staff will then pick five finalists for each Trophy from the submissions, and the winner will be voted by fans.
In addition to their submission being used in the game, winners will also have their names featured in the game credits and will also be given a download code for a copy of New â€˜nâ€™ Tasty on the PlayStation platform of their choice. Runners-up will receive a download code for the Oddboxx.