Designer diaries (or developer diaries) are written by members of a game’s development team to incite interest in the game and appreciation of the production process. Often they can contain valuable information about early idea’s for the game’s story and gameplay. Below you can find the full collection of diaries we were able to archive.
Pages in category "Designer Diaries"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Archive:Designers on the Ledge
- Archive:Designing a Region
- Archive:Dev Diary: The Man Behind New 'n' Tasty's Cut-Scenes
- Archive:Dev Diary: The Music Producer/Composer With Your Dream Job
- Archive:Developer Roundtable 1: The Premiere Entry!
- Archive:Developer Roundtable 2: New 'n' Tasty's Art Goes Under The Knife
- Archive:Developer Roundtable 3: New 'n' Tasty's New Beats