These same 20 achievements (with minor changes) were kept in Stranger's Wrath HD, as well as 16 new achievements covering story beats, completing the game on different difficulty levels, meeting certain quotas on in-game tasks and collectibles, and finding hidden content.
Trophies in the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions of Stranger's Wrath HD match the 36 Steam achievements (again with minor differences), and there is also an extra, platinum trophy for collecting all other trophies, as is standard for PlayStation titles.
The figures for the percentage of the game's owners who have completed each achievement were taken from Steam on 27 December 2011.
|Steam||PSN||Steam||Steam HD||PSN HD|
|Bag Blisterz Booty||Bounty Blisterz Booty||✓||✓||✓||Bronze||82.3|
|Starting the Journey||Complete the Tutorial
Complete the tutorial
|Wash my hands of this mess||Take out Filthy Hands Floyd
Bounty Filthy Hands Floyd
|Clean the Water||Take out Looten Duke
Bounty Looten Duke
|Spank that booty!||Take out Boilz Booty
Bounty Boilz Booty
|Dumb it down||Rescue Eugene Ius||✓||✓||✓||Bronze||12.4|
|Don't be talkin' 'bout ma mama||Take out Jo Mama
Bounty Jo' Mamma
|Go Organic||Take out Meagly McGraw
Bounty Meagly McGraw
|Take out Packrat Palooka
Bounty Packrat Palooka
|Mine your business!||Take out Xplosives McGee
Bounty X'plosives McGee
|The Sleg Avenger!||Take out Lefty Lugnutz
Bounty Lefty Lugnutz
|You scratch my back||Take out Elboze Freely
Bounty Lefty Lugnutz
|Who ate all the Zapflies?
Too Much Fuzzle Pie
|Take out Fatty McBoomBoom
Bounty Fatty McBoomBoom
|You know too much||Take out D. Caste Raider||✓||✓||✓||Bronze||5.6|
|Back in the Village||Defeat the Wolvark attackers in the Native Village||✓||✓||Silver|
|Get to ‘Last Legs’
Giving a Leg Up
|Take a boat from Bloody Bay and survive.
Get to Last Legs.
|Dam Sekto!||Enter the Dam Facility.
Enter the Lower Dam.
|Elevate yourself||Take out Gloktigi.
Take out a Gloktigi.
|Regain that spring in your step||Reach the Upper Dam.||✓||✓||✓||Bronze||0.1|
|Now there's two?||Take out the two Gloktigi.
Take out Sekto’s personal bodyguards.
|Smack down Sekto!||Defeat the corrupt Sekto.
|Slakker Clakker||Finish the game on Easy||✓||✓||Bronze|
|Stranger Danger||Finish the game on Normal||✓||✓||Silver|
|Sekto Suicide||Finish the game on Hard||✓||✓||Gold|
|Too Big For Your Bridges||Leap the broken bridge!||✓||✓||Bronze
|Farmer Harmer||Kill Farmer Beeks||✓||✓||Bronze|
|Grubb Idol||Find the hidden Grubb Idol||✓||✓||Silver
|Hidden What?!||Find the Black Market.||✓||✓||Silver
|Mo Moolah||Have 20,000 Moolah when you take the barge to Doc's Mongo Retreat.||✓||✓||Gold|
|Dirty Water||Find the hidden entrance into the Wolvark Barracks||✓||✓||Bronze
|Go with the Flo. . .||Find a hidden bottle of medicine.||✓||✓||Bronze|
|Get 'em||Bounty 250 Outlaws||✓||✓||Silver|
|Get 'em goooooood!||Bounty 250 Outlaws alive.||✓||✓||Gold|
|Finders, Filchers||Collect 40 Moolah chests.||✓||✓||Silver|
|Crystal Mess||Collect 25 orange crystals.||✓||✓||Silver|
|Free the Meat||Destroy the 10 hidden barrels.||✓||✓||Gold|
|Shiny Moolah||Get all other Trophies.||✓||Platinum|
Minor changes were made to the story-based achievements for Stranger HD:
- ‘Hideout Seek’ was renamed ‘Junkyard Challenge’.
- ‘Who ate all the Zapflies?’ was renamed ‘Too Much Fuzzle Pie’.
- ‘Get to ‘Last Legs’’ was renamed ‘Giving a Leg Up’.
- Apart from D. Caste Raider, the descriptions of all achievements for defeating Outlaw Bosses were changed from beginning ‘Take out’ to beginning ‘Bounty’.
- ‘Jo Mama’ and ‘Xplosives McGee’ were corrected to ‘Jo' Mamma’ and ‘X'plosives McGee’.
- The description for ‘Regain that spring in your step’ was added.
- Steam (accessed 27 December 2011). Global Gameplay Stats for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath]. Steam Community. Steam.
- Oddworld Inhabitants (20 December 2010). Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Steam.
- Oddworld Inhabitants (14 September 2012). Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD. Steam.
- Oddworld Inhabitants (21 December 2011). Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD. Sony PlayStation 3.