About The Oddworld Library
The Oddworld Library is a comprehensive source of all things Oddworld. Run by Xavier De Coster and Wil Bunce-Edwards, it hosts all kinds of media like images, websites, videos, developer diaries and interviews and also a number of articles about the games, their developers, the fandom and the lore. Despite it's name, it also covers other topics, mostly non-Oddworld projects by Oddworld Inhabitants and Lorne Lanning, such as Citizen Siege or Xmobb.
More about the website can be read in it's respective article.
Sister sites of The Oddworld Library
- Oddblog (Old/New)
- OddBlog covered Oddworld news from 2003 to 2014. It is divided between two systems: an archive, that holds all stories made before November 2010, and the newer OddBlog, that holds all stories made since.
- The Oddworld Encyclopedia
- Or ‘TOE’, hosted articles on Oddworld lore written by Wil. All content has been migrated to the wiki.
- The Oddworld Archives
- Or ‘TOA’, archived many different types of media relating to Oddworld. It was divided into many different subsections, each catering to its own type of media.
- The Oddworld Graphics Gallery
- Or ‘TOGG’, originally archived images only, maintained by Xavier. Since 2010 it has also started hosting videos.
- The Oddworld Cinema
- Or ‘TOC’, archived videos only, maintained by Xavier. Since 2010 its content was migrated to TOGG.
The Oddworld Scriptures Or ‘TOS’, archived texts only, maintained by Wil. These included press interviews, developer diaries, and texts taken from the INsOMNIOUS version of Oddworld.com. This content is in the process of being migrated to the wiki.
Superseded by Magog On The March.
- Odd Wide Web
- Archives a number of different official company and product websites, maintained by Xavier.
- Archives a number of different official soundtrack releases and music rips from Oddworld games. Does not have its own web pages.
08/04/2017 - Migration of the content of the Oddworld Scriptures to the new platform has begun.
26/05/2015 - All the content of the Oddworld Encyclopædia's previous version has been migrated to the new platform.
01/05/2015 - After years of hibernation it was decided to wake up the Oddworld Encyclopædia project.
- 12:44, 13 January 2019 Mudombie (hist) [476 bytes] Nemin (Created page with "'''Mudombies''' were restless spirits that Abe was intended to meet on his journey through Necrum. The artbook refers to them as "hulking, idiot, zombie Mudokons",...")
- 07:24, 27 December 2018 Song Engine (hist) [546 bytes] Nemin (Created page with "200px|thumb|right|The Song Engine as it appears in [[The Art of Oddworld, as depicted by Raymond Swanland]] The '''Song Engine''' is a huge and ancien...")
- 12:58, 7 October 2018 Soulstorm Pre-release Information (hist) [845 bytes] Xavier (Created page with "=GDC 2016= =EGX 2017= ==Brewing Oddworld Soulstorm== ==Caddicarus Interview== =Unite Berlin 2018=")
Structure proposal can be found in the Guideline.